Tuesday, 28 August 2012

OOTD - Tell me about it stud.


Top: New look (brought of a friend)
Disco pant/leggings: £14.99 Missguided

I've had a change of scenery and decided to take some photo's while staying at my nans and it turns out the lighting is so much better then at my own house, but I'm just rubbish at taking pictures and feel and look awkward staring at the camera. However my closest friend has volunteered taking my outfit pictures for me, unlike me she can use a camera properly, so I'll probably be taking her up on that.

I've been wanting to invest in a pair of Disco pants for a long time now, but £70 was a bit steep for me and well trying to persuade someone else is just crazy, so I was on the hunt for some dupes. But buying online and being only 5ft, I'm always faced with the problem 'is it going to fit like it should?' so it takes a whole lot of research before I decided to go ahead with a purchase. Although these don't have the disco pant detail like the button and back pockets (I could have got the glamorous one but was just being cheap) I'm actually really impressed with these and they feel and look great, I will probably be living out the them  for a few months, no doubt!

The top I got off one of my neighbours, Mel, who is doing a little facebook sale and let me rummage through bin liners of clothes before putting everything on the computer, practically brand new and for only £3. A bargain or what?! I of course paired this with a pair of vans and denim jacket for when I got chilly. 

Love 
Courtney x
















8 comments:

  1. I love your style :)
    you look awesome!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw lovely outfit! love the disco pants x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your top!

    Georgia :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top :)
    Maybe you could take a look at my blog and follow me? I've followed you xx
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, It's lovely knowing people are actually enjoying my useless babble and want to come back!:) Of course I will x

      Delete