Saturday, 8 September 2012

OOTD - Daisy daisy give me your answer do!

Check out my nose stud ;)



I finally got around to taking photographs of another outfit, I've either not been going out or not having the time to take one. As you can probably tell I'm taking pictures in different locations to see which is best and we are now currently in my front room.  Hey pictures of my sister. So if you have any advice or what you think is the best just let me know!:)
Today I went to Milestones in Basingstoke, which is a museum all about the Victorian street/shops and life, history is my thing! As everyone who lives in the South East and I'm pretty sure the rest of the country we're having a bit of a late mini summer and thought I'd finally get my legs out in our homeland. 

I chose to wear a floral, I'm pretty sure there daisies swaying in the wind or something, jumpsuit I got from Primark, not to sure of the price, and my white converse and little ankle socks which you can't really see. It's a really light fabric and so so comfy, it has featured on my blog before here while  I was in Cyprus but this really is a much closer look. 



While I was taking pictures, I had a little gatecrasher, so here is my brother and I looking smooth. 

Love 
Courtney x 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool outfit!

    CHECK OUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY, IT'S THE LAST DAY TO ENTER.

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete