Tuesday, 11 September 2012

OTTD - One of the great treasures of England


Skater dress -H&M
Brogues - Matalan

Today was my last day of freedom before college starts tomorrow so I felt I had to actually get dressed and actually go out! So my nan and I went to Arundel Castle, I do wish I had a picture outside of the castle it was breathtaking really. I chose to wear this dress, which is patterned with daisies/flowers, I absolutely adore it although I wish I did wear my knitted jumper, rather then my leather jacket, it was a lot colder then it looked!

On a side note, I did buy a cute hand crafted bangle/cuff which I hope to wear as an upper arm cuff and will probably feature on here soon. If you follow my twitter @CourtneeeyJ then you'll know I've been searching for a cheapish oversized denim jacket everywhere, to customise, and it finally arrived today! Although the arms are far to wide and long, so if anyone knows how to sort that out at all?

Love
Courtney x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney!
    This dress is really pretty, I love the outfit below too!
    You have a great little blog an I really hpe you'll pop over and say hi, it'd be lovely to chat!
    Laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou, that sounds lovely!:)

      Courtney xx

      Delete