Saturday, 27 October 2012

“Fashion changes, but style endures.” ― Coco Chanel



Have you seen Kelly Osbourne recently?! (well obviously you see the pictures first) How stunning has she got? 

I've been thinking about doing a post on Kelly for a while and just never seemed to get round to it, so here it is! She's really got herself known in the fashion business, especially in the last few years, starting a clothing line, starring in the show 'fashion police' (which I can't seem to be able to watch at all) and being the face of Madonna's clothing line.I particularly love how she wears classic pieces adds her own twists with her purple hair, accessories and mixing with all different eras.

"You know I was having fun [when I was heavier] but no one takes notice of a fat girl in fashion. That’s the truth! It’s sad. That’s why I love women like Beth Ditto who are doing their own clothes. That’s why when my line comes out I’ll never make anything that won’t be translated to plus-size as well. Because everyone deserves to wear fashion."

Love
Courtney x

(all images of f google) 

1 comment: