Monday, 22 October 2012

OOTD - Khaki, studs and red lipstick.




Khaki shirt - Asda

Like everyone else I needed at least one item of Khaki in my wardrobe for AW and how can you go wrong with a shirt and studded collar? Asda is completely underrated and I always feel a bit silly saying "oh it's from asda" but they have some really good stuff bang on trend.

What really drew me to this shirt was the thicker khaki panel at the top half of the shirt, although you can't really tell where I've tucked in, so i don't have to go through the fuss of trying to find an appropriate vest to go underneath. (Is it just me that can never find a plain vest top when I need one?)

I don't know if anyone saw on twitter but I did mention about my little DIY project which was just literally sewing lace around the edge of my velvet shorts! I finally got around to doing it today and can now finally where them!:} Post should be up soon.

Love 
Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment