Friday, 26 October 2012

OTTD - I have a confession...

I'm a geek and proud!

Geek top - Missguided
If you read my blog before then you'll now I've had a bit of a palava getting this top. I first saw the Topshop version on another blog but couldn't find it in Topshop, by chance I saw this one on Missguided and missed out by literally a couple of hours and then it came back into to Topshop in green, but I couldn't bring myself to pay £18 for a t-shirt when I'd seen this one for £11 and when  it finally came back into stock I snapped one up as soon as possible.  

I tend to end up buying things in black when it gets to autumn winter just because it's so easy to dress and I dress for comfort and with less thought when I want to be hibernating! It's a size Medium to large and a lot smaller then I thought it was going to be, but I'm satisfied none the less. 

Oh and how cold was it today?! Gives me an excuse to wearing my Uggs, getting in my pyjamas early and sleeping with a hot water bottle aaaand it's literally just under 2 months till Christmas!

Love
Courtney x 

4 comments:

  1. You look great! Love the top :D I can't believe how cold it is, I went for a run and couldn't feel my face or hands... not advisable :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou:} I was only around college and I wished I was dressed like a snowman! x

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute look; I love the black on black and how you added some color with that little peace sign necklace. Nicely done :)

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete