Monday, 15 October 2012

"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.” - Coco Chanel





I've had a bit of a rubbish weekend, I was ill Saturday and Sunday was my day of recovery and an afternoon of sitting in my pyjamas with my quilt watching Dog the Bounty Hunter! So I thought today I'd wear something nice to make myself feel better, like you need to.

The dress is nothing you haven't already seen and like so many others I'd thought I'd throw a knitted jumper over, it's a last year buy that I never really wore; it's a gorgeous colour but it's short body and that bugged me. 

I also haven't got to show you my oversize denim jacket, at first I thought I'd managed to find something too oversized if that's possible? But actually I adore it even though it's completely unflattering and makes me look about 20stone! 

Love
Courtney x


3 comments:

  1. aw, i love this outfit AND dog the bounty hunter! haha,
    hope you're feeling better- i've got the winter bugs too.
    laura xx

    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, isn't it just great? cheesy but great?!:')

      Courtneyxx

      Delete