Monday, 12 November 2012

OOTD - A lazy day.


Today I don't feel like do anything, I just wanna lay in my bed ...


You know those days when you just cant be bothered and go for comfort over style, yeah I'm having one of those days! So I've got nothing special on but I hadn't posted in a week and didn't not want to post again. The last week I've either been at college, where I get up too late to take pictures in the morning and it's dark when I get home or I'm in my pyjamas on my day off doing college work.

Hopefully I wont be a slacker this week and get around to posting more, maybe I'll do pictures like this on, who knows I just go with the flow. I need to carry round a little notebook or my phone because I get post ideas in the middle of my lessons and forget by the time I get home. 

Love
Courtney x 

No comments:

Post a Comment