Tuesday, 25 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Oh hey there Roxie dogs bottom
Sadly it's nearly the end of Christmas day, I'm a little gutted actually! But it's been a really good day so can't complain. I being the un-organised child I am forgot to take a picture of my outfit, all Christmas presents, before going off too my dads, baring in mind we all got up at half 4 this morning. (I'm really feeling it now) So here's too taking rushed poor quality pictures before any guests come up the stairs.

I fell in love with these trousers as soon as I saw them and they have like velvet felt black dog tooth pattern so they feel lurvely! I was going to wear it with a black crop top, but then I thought of the food baby and that my friends wouldn't be a good look.

I hope everyone's had and is having a really good Christmas  and it carries onto tomorrow, boxing day is like another Christmas minus the presents in our house so I get to hang onto Christmas for just one more day! sigh. I hope you all got the presents you wanted :}

So I'm pretty sure I mentioned in an earlier post that I was going to start doing my hauls in video format and was thinking about doing a 'Christmas presents' type one but now I'm a little unsure whether this is going to go down well with people, does it make it look like I'm bragging about what I got? Tell me what you think?

Love
Courtney x 

No comments:

Post a Comment