Wednesday, 26 December 2012

OOTD - Boxing day tea

Yo Santa! 

Like last year we decided we'd have everyone round for Boxing day tea and thought I'd make a little effort, everything but the tights are all what I got for Christmas gave into the rip off litas. I don't wear heals ever; I actually think this is the first but I love them so much and cant justify the 100+ for something I wont wear. 
This is also the first time I've worn a crop top, I've never felt comfortable with my body and still not 100% but I actually feel really comfortable in this, maybe because I'm not leaving the house?

Hope everyone is having a good Christmas 
Love 
Courtney x 

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous hun. I don't think anyone is 100% confident with their body, but I have to say you definitely have the boys to be wearing crop tops, so make the most of it :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, it means a lot! I think I'll be investing in some more x

      Delete