Wednesday, 19 December 2012

OOTD - I'll tell you how I become the prince of a town call Bel-Air


I managed to get up early enough Tuesday morning to have a spare 5 minutes to take pictures before I left. I think this tshirt now vest has shown up briefly on my Cyprus outfits post, I'm quite surprised I haven't worn it actually. I'm a massive fan of Fresh Prince of Bel Air, so when I saw it in the men section of river island, I made it mine; even if it's a large mens and comes mid thigh. I did cut of the arms, which is probably why I haven't worn it with it being cold and all. 

Has anyone else noticed how it's a little warmer then it usually is around this time? or is it just me?

6 days
Courtney x 

2 comments:

  1. Woop woop! Love fresh prince of bel air!
    Love your blog!
    New follower girly :D
    Amber X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't get old, right?
      aww thankyou:)x

      Delete