Wednesday, 2 January 2013

2013!

So I hope everyone has had a good start into the new year, I'm not one to make resolutions because I forget and never stick to them! So maybe I'll just set some "goals" that I just hope to achieve this year.

- finish my current course and get the onto the one I really want!
- I hope to blog more regularly and have a variety of posts
- put more effort into my outfits everyday; even if it's just lipstick.
- To be more fashion-y, this is the industry I want to be In and I know little!
- To do more drawing, I enjoyed it once!

I won't say get healthy or tone up because I have no motivation for that exercise is not my friend!

Love
Courtney x







2 comments:

  1. They are good goals to aim for - life is too short to not do what you want or to waste time on shit you don't enjoy! :D happy new year!
    X

    ReplyDelete