Monday, 14 January 2013

OOTD - Lazy Mondays

Shirt - oldie

I look incredibly awkward in this photo, actually this was probably the least awkward out of the bunch and I thought I was finally getting used to taking pictures of myself. Ah well. 

Like most Mondays I just popped round to my Nan and Granddads and today I was feeling comfy clothing, I actually had aimed to find something warm seeing as it's 3 degrees and we had the slightest bit of snow over night. It somewhat failed seeing as I only threw my leather jacket on over the top! I love the print on this shirt and I forgot I had it until I sorted through my draws last week, I've had it for ages and I think I've worn a handful of times. It's the perfect length too, not too long but long enough to wear with leggings and feel comfortable or tucked into a jeans without that annoying bulge of material. 

I think a bowler hat is that perfect accessory that easily dresses up a simple casual outfit and just gives it that touch of edge and I admit I've only taken this hat off for college and even then I feel a little lost without it, its definitely been one of my favourite gifts from Christmas and 2012 and we'll be a staple piece in my wardrobe for a looong time to come! What is your favourite staple accessory?! 

Love
Courtney x

2 comments: