Friday, 11 January 2013

OOTD - Satchels, Unicorns and New terms.


Snood - International
Leather Jacker - Miss Selfridge
Skirt - Topshop
Satchel - Ebay 
This week I went back to college and already I feel like I've been back for yonks and questioning life, although today we have been working on something I'm pretty interested in and I cant wait to tare apart the Dangerous Dog Act.

The skirt I recently brought with my Christmas money and where it's from the petite range in Topshop I think it fits better then the cheap Primark which has now been passed onto the sister. I'm also pretty sure this is the first time I've worn outdoor for a picture but I'm planning on getting it in there a lot more often and get more creative with my photos; well when it starts getting lighter. Oh and there it is my satchel, well a side view, which I am completely in love with it's the perfect size, not to small and not to big and it's this gorgeous pillar-box red colour. I just love it!

I don't even know if anyone noticed but my last few posts have been a bit different with the pictures under the text, it wasn't intentional but because I did a few on my Ipad and I'm not completely used to it. So yeah I just wanted to apologise for it if it bothered anybody.

Hope everyone had a good week back at college/school/work.
Love
Courtney x 


1 comment:

  1. love the satchel it looks really sweet. i love skater skirts, i just bought another one today!

    ReplyDelete