Friday, 18 January 2013

Snow days!

When England has snow forecasted :Asda's shelves are bare, students hoping for days off snowball fights, snowmen and sledging. Basically the country goes into major panic!

Yesterday snow was the topic of conversation and how we were going to "take initiative" and take a day off "for our own safety!" This morning I was woken up at 7 to my sister telling me it had snowed and it was still going and then was out by quarter to 8 and feeling like I was dunked under water in the whole hour I was out there! Although with my layers on I was as snug as a bug out there: thermal tights, super cosy, tights, legging, slipper socks, vest top, shirt, hoodie, shirt, snood and coat. The rest of the day called for being snuggled up on my sofa with my dog looking at blogs and YouTube videos, a pretty good day I think!

Love
Courtney x





2 comments:

  1. I HAVE THOSE TOPSHOP LEGGINGS!!! :-)
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They must be my most worn item in my wardrobe!x

      Delete