Friday, 1 February 2013

January favourites!

These posts are more often then not done in a video, but I'm not a YouTuber, they are also more likely beauty based with the odd bit of clothing. But I thought why not I can broaden the horizons a little and share the things I've really been enjoying this week! With the Internet being down at home, I've been blagging Internet from as many relatives as possible and blogging when I can, but the blogger app isn't really up to scratch; the pictures being below is not okay! So hopefully it's not to bad.

These are the few things I've really been wearing/listening/reading a lot this month and most will probably enjoy for a lot of the months to come. I've read both Keith Lemon and Mcfly this month and the really enjoyed both of them! I'ma big fan of both so reading about them was really eye opening, well more Mcfly as its them and not a character and if possible I'm even more excited about seeing Mcfly again in a couple of months!

I don't think my bowler left my head until the snow came and it just became too rainy and windy and the Kate Moss perfume is such a lovely smell and would definitely recommend it! I'm loving the 90s look at the moment and really looking forward to spring/summer, but especially the gold jewellery and I've paired my chain with a lot of clothing especially the jumper featured below! The two items of clothing have already been featured before and goes into a bit more detailed, because this is definitely getting a little wordy now!

Love
Courtney x









6 comments:

  1. I just love hats, so pretty.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they change the whole dynamic of an outfit!

      Delete
  2. The bowler hat and pinafore are so cute - I love them! xx

    http://optimisticbutneverquiteelegant.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. They just go with everything, I love it!

      Delete