Friday, 22 February 2013

OOTD - The evil eye, flatforms and a chunky chain!

So I've only gone and misplaced my camera meaning photos from the iPad, although I shall admit I do quite like this photo booth effect AND I still have no Internet at home! Last weekend I was in London trailing the tubes to the History museum and looking for food, I could people watch all day in London; just sat there in an outside seat of a cafe and writing down my observations. Simple things. This week I've done literally nothing but read or when i do get chance to go on internet, i'm catching up on blogs and youtube videos and my hairdresser is not getting back to me; my hair needs cutting man!

I got this dress from another bloggers sale, ( I can't seem to link on the iPad) it's just a jersey material with those long arm holes with a print of the Evil eye on it, I've been looking for a dress that's just comfortable and easy to throw on when I do or don't really want to make an effort. It's perfect. I just paired it with my Flatform high tops, my chunky gold chain, my bowler hat and a cardigan to get some warmth! The temperature has dropped right down again, shouldn't have got my hopes up!

Love

Courtney x

1 comment:

  1. Really love that dress! x

    http://thedaintybones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete