Monday, 11 February 2013

OOTD - The midi skirt!

Just before Christmas this skirt was a craze and I'm pretty sure it still will be over the next year, I really liked it on everyone else but thought at 5ft it would just look odd! But when I was choosing my Christmas presents from a member of the family and saw this one in the petite section of Topshop I couldn't resist getting it and this is the first time I've worn it.

Although it took me ages to get round to wearing it, I'm glad I brought it; However I did have to do a few last minute changes on my outfit. I was wearing it without tights and with my white converse, using the logic 'well I'm going to be inside most of the time' but then looked outside it was snowing and decided it would just look odd causing the covered legs and black vans because it's snowing and that just ruins the fun!



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love midis, I think they give such a great silhouette! Adore the colour of yours.

    Allie xo
    Ignoring The Changing Room Mirror
    Misbehave!Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are really flattering and such a great alternative to maxi skirts!x

      Delete