Friday, 22 March 2013

"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance"

Finally I've posted an outfit, I think it's been nearly a month, which is crazy! But I have had no camera and had a seriously lack of clothing inspiration, i blame the weather, but I've got a few new pieces recently, some still in the post that I'm excited to wear.

I got this top from Boohoo in the menswear in small and it's actually the perfect size for a slightly oversized top and it ticks the metaphoric monochrome box. I don't know about anyone else but i think women's choice in tops at the moment are rubbish, crop tops are all good if it wasn't still freezing out there, right?! That and the men's section always has a better selection with printed shirts! I just paired it with my velvet shorts and was good to go.

I've also had that hair cut I've been moaning about having since Christmas and have now earned the nickname swifty after Taylor Swift but I do love it. Oh and how cute is my little hair bow people?! I've seen it on other people and never been brave enough or thought my hair was too short or too thin to do it, but it's all small and makes me go aww. I definitely think I'm going to do it more often, funny looks or not!

Love
Courtney x



2 comments:

  1. love the top and your bow hairstyle :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete