Monday, 10 June 2013

OOTD - bombers, crops and high-waists!

Bomber jacket - Forever 21

Can you tell I feel completely awkward in this photo?! I really hate having someone take the photo for me, balancing camera on books, boxes and tables is the way forward in blogging!;) Yesterday me and a friend went gallivanting to the New Forest for a drive, then getting lost and ended up on the other side. It took us longer to get out of the New forest then it did getting home!

Even though there was a  promise of sun by the weather forecast, why do we listen to it? Are they ever right?! we ended up with cloud and wind, so the planned maxi skirt was out and out come the Jonis and light jacket. Speaking of jackets can I draw attention to my amazing bomber jacket, I was originally on the hunt for a black cardigan but saw this and fell in love and at such a bargain price I couldn't say no! It is by far my favorite item I've brought online and it feels lovely.

Love
Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment