Friday, 9 August 2013

Holiday: day outfits

Hola! 

If you watched my video before you would have probably found out I was going on holiday for a week to Lanzarote, note my absence, I had actually done a post which I had hoped would post on the Thursday I went but it apparently failed. 

I just came back yesterday from a relaxing, but really windy, holiday. I wasn't planning on taking photo's of my day outfits because I knew they would all be samey and it gets a bit boring but two days in I decided I would. 

A lot of the days were in the mornings were spent along the strip and then coming back to the hotel/apartament to relax by the pool, really my nan was by the pool and I was reading on the balcony or in the apartment in front of a fan. Why do I even go on holiday really?!
Although we did do a tour of the island, went to Rancho, Texas which was a western themed zoo and then two times a week they do a themed night with singing and dancing, free beer and whips and lassoing shows, which I would definitely recommend,  and visited the Sunday market. 

Top: H&M
Shorts: Miss Selfridges
Bag: Matalan
Headband: DIY
Top: H&M
Shorts: Old (Primark, DIY)


Top: H&M
Shorts: Old (Topshop)


Hippy dress - Asos 
Shoes - Topshop
Headband - DIY

This was definitely my favourite outfit of the week, it's one of those dresses that grow on you, when I put it on I was still unsure about it but the longer I wore the more I loved it and will wear it again before the nice weather at home goes. Paired with my tassled bag and headband I thought it was the perfect "hippy" styled outfit which is definitely how I felt when wearing it. 


Crop: New Look 
Shorts: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: Topshop

Has anyone else been on holiday this year and have blogged? I would love it if you linked it down below so I can check it out. 

Adios

Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment