Sunday, 11 August 2013

Holiday: Night outfits!


Hola!

Our evenings mainly consisted of finding a restaurant for dinner and then going back to the apartment to play cards, our evenings were wild. (please note the sarcasm) Although one night we did go to Rancho Texas which was really good and if you go to Lanzarote around the Puerto Del Carmen area (where I stayed) then its worth checking out the day and the night they host, it was probably my favourite night, I should also add now that I forgot to do an outfit photo for that night. I'm a terrible blogger I know!

Crop top: H&M
Shorts: Old 
Kimono: Primark
Gladiators: Ohmylove


Lipstick: Mac Ruby Woo
Dress: Topshop

Dress: Charity shop
Kimono: Primark
Shoes: Topshop


Tops: Topshop
Shorts: Asos Marketplace
Jellies: Asos 


Top: old
Skirt: old 

Adios
Courtney x

2 comments:

  1. You got an amazing style - especially loved your bright coloured cardigan and the second bright dress!!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that Primark kimono and the jellies!
    x

    ReplyDelete