Friday, 30 August 2013

OOTD -


Dress - Asos
Boots - Topshop 

I love this dress! That sums up this blog post, I came across the link on twitter, i clicked it and then felt I needed it in my life and  it was reduced from £50 to £27 . (which it still is by the way, you should get buying) It was an impulse decision, I normally sit there umming and ahhing about whether I should buy dress, but once I saw it was reduced I had to have it. I love different symbols, including this one and finding out the meaning behind them and why people use them and I have various other items with various symbols on. It's a lovely deep blue colour perfect for all year round, its a light weight material, has the cut out shoulders and its a smock dress. Smock dresses are me in a dress and I have no idea this is the only one I have, I need to stock up on a few! Any recommendations?;)

It only came in the post yesterday and I  knew I needed to wear it for my college interview, I was so worried about whether I would get in because I've already done a two year course there that I felt I needed something that made me feel better. Who says shopping doesn't make you happy?! Good news I have been accepted onto Fashion and clothing level 3 Btec extended diploma and I'm really looking forward to starting after speaking to my interviewee and tutor. I think I'm going to blog about the course along the way and what I'm going to be doing, the first project seems super interesting! Is anyone else studying fashion at college or about to?

Hopefully this is the start to a Courtney who knows what she wants to do with here life! 

Love 
Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment