Saturday, 12 October 2013

A day out: at Marwell Zoo!

Today I went to Marwell with my dad and fam. Zoos are my favourite places to visit and I get a little photo happy, it's something I never grew out of! So that's a hint for its going to be a pretty photo heavy post. 

If you live in the south east, probably in Southampton, you would have probably heard about or seen the decorated rhinos that were scattered around the city and you'd find them. I know they've done something similar in other parts of the UK. 

Well they've gathered them all in Marwell, all 98 of them may I add, for a final showing before they are being auctioned off to raise money and we decided to see then off, so to speak! Here are a few of my favourites...




Does anyone else remember Elmer the multicoloured patchwork elephant? Isn't this him in rhino form?! 





Shameless selfie in the parka!

I have many more photos but these are few of the best and my favourites I've taken! 













"They see me ridin' they hatin'"

Love
Courtney x 























4 comments:

  1. Great post, I love Marwell Zoo it's not too far from where my Auntie lives so we go there sometimes. I love seeing the penguins! I have nominated you for the sunshine award. All the info about it is in my latest blog post xx

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is lovely, which is why I have nominated you for the Liebster award. Info is in my latest post if you would like to accept it.
    Emma Xx

    ReplyDelete