Monday, 28 October 2013

Experiencing fake tattoos!



So a couple of weeks ago I was contacted by fake tattoos, a company based in Sweden who sale fake tattoos, Obviously. They kindly offered to send me a couple of tattoos for me to try out for my blog! 

I love tattoos and I have one of my own and plans to get more, so I was pretty excited to try them out! Their perfect for seeing how future tattoos could look, for getting the temporay tattoo fixed! I'm infant a little tempted to get the flower tattooed for real, I've never been a flower person but I love the old style feel to these ones! 


They were literally just like those ones you used to get in those candy cigarette sweets? Doesn't that take you back?! But better quality and designs! They turns out a lot better then I thought they would, give my experience with the sweet ones, I found the tattoo would never go on right and would be gone by the next day. Or maybe that was just me and my rubbish tattooing skills?! 

I was really impressed with how they came out and actually got a few compliments on them especially the flowers seeing as that was the only one really seen! 


Surprisingly they last a lot longer then I expected they would,but it's definitely all about placement, my wrist started to crack and a part went missing a lot sooner then the dreamcatcher! Overall they lasted for about week which is pretty good compared to the 3 to 10 day lasting period that the tattoos said they would! 

The company were so helpful, answering any of my questions and allowing me to use their photos which you may have seen on my Instagram or twitter! I would definitely order from the website again as its completely inexpensive and have lots of other cute designs for you body, nails and you can even create your own tattoo. Which I thought was pretty cool!

Check them out at www.faketattoos.org.uk


Love 
Courtney x 











5 comments:

  1. I love the dream catcher. If I was to get a tattoo it would be like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about it, but so many people have them now I've kind of gone off it! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so cool literally had no idea there was a company that sold this. I will definitely have to check them out. The flowers look gorgeous on you - I really think you should go for something like that.
    Ahhh I miss those tattoos from when we were young I was obsessed with them haha.
    Collette xxxx
    shrewd-fox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check them out they have some great designs and they look so good on too. I'm really tempted I loved how it looked! Me too hahaha I think most of the time I got the sweets for the tattoos and because I felt cool with my fake "fag" WHY?!haha

      Courtney xx

      Delete
  3. They look great, especially the dream catcher one x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete