Sunday, 13 October 2013

How I style: leather trousers

When I first got my leather trousers, I couldn't find any blog posts or YouTube videos, which could give me any tips on what I could pair with them. So instead I had to wing it and hope for the best, like I do with everything in my life!

As its getting a whole lot caller now leading into autumn and winter I thought this would be the perfect time to do a how to style post for leather trousers, as they are perfect for the cooler months! I have actually already blogged one outfit, here, however I'd already posted it when I got the idea for this, so  the layout of how I was going to do this post has changed! 



Leather trousers are a lot easier to style after i got over the initial "oh god its leather what do i do?!" phase and there probably just as easy to style as jeans are, practically going with everything and super easy to dress up and down if desired!

This is definitely a casual outfit that keeps my comfort needs in tact! I'm sure this shirt has shown up before on my post last year, but it is a favourite of mine and will probably make an appearance a lot more. 

Love 
Courtney x

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (42), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :) I'll definitely check it out!x

      Delete