Tuesday, 1 October 2013

MUA Power Pout review

"This is going to be the first beauty related post I've ever done, I've never been a big fan of make up but recently lip products have really caught my eye recently. I just love how they make it look like you've made an effort, when really I've grabbed the first thing I saw that was creased! ( I know I'm lazy!) 

I've been looking a lip tint/stains for awhile as my lips have been dry and lipstick is just looking odd after I've applied, it makes me super angry, so I wanted something I could put on that gives the same effect. I chose the "crazy in love" as it was the darkest colour although I originally  wanted a more red/purple colour however all the MUA lip products have very pinky tones to it and I'm not a pink person at all! I refused to wear it when I was you get because I didn't want to be a typical girl, I know I was a loser! 

I put it on a 9am this morning before college and it was a little shiny like lipgloss although it wasn't sticky like lipgloss can be like and the more I built it up the darker it went, which was a major plus. It definitely wasn't drying at all and felt it was actually quite moisturising!  

This is a picture of when I first applied it!

This is at 5pm after college

Although the lighting is pretty bad, damn you natural light, you can still see that although the colour has faded it has definitely stained my lips, which is obviously what it is for. I'm impressed that it managed to survive from my accidental wiping, Dr Pepper, chips and the constant moving of rubbing my lips together. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others! 

Love
Courtney x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it does kinda stay on! Impressive :)
    I've never tried any Mua products but I might go try this out!

    Would love it if you checked out my blog and gave your opinions on some of my beauty product posts, I've followed you and it would be great if you followed me too!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a lot more prominent in person it was such terrible lighting by then! It's so inexpensive aswel for £3 it's pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great product, especially for the price - I am off to superdrug online to buy one now :) x


    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour, looks like it lasted quite well!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete