Tuesday, 15 October 2013

My favourite beauty products!

I'm definitely not much of a beauty person, but I have over the last year or two ventured slowly into the world of make up, so I thought I would share with you my favourite beauty products which I use regularly! Also sorry the photo is rubbish quality but it gets dark too early now for my to blog when I get in! 

(from the back to the front) 
1: LUSH Jackie Oates colour supplement - This is a recent addition to my make up collection, I wanted something that would cover my skin more then my concealer but wasn't foundation. I tried a BB cream but found this a lot better! I try not to use it on a regular basis but when I'm feeling particularly blah, it gives me a boost of confidence when I need it! 

2: MUA Power Pout in Crazy in Love - I've recently done a blog post on this, here, but it also is a recent addition, I get sore and dry lips meaning I cant wear lipstick all the time and this is a great alternative! 

3: Carmex lip balm -  It could have just been me but lip balms never seemed to do their job and I noticed no difference, until someone recommended me this and it works wanders! Although I'm on the look out for a mint or an original flavour, I'm not feeling the cherry! 

4: Rimmel london wake me up concealer - This is my first liquid concealer, I've always only used a cheap one in a stick, but I've been converted and I don't think I'll changed from this it works wanders and I'd definitely recommend! Concealer is the item I couldn't live without! 

5: MAC lipstick  in Ruby Woo - Lipstick is really the only make up I love and could buy hundreds off and MAC if my first "high end" lipstick and you can definitely tell the difference! Of al the lipsticks I own this is my favourite its such a gorgeous red colour! 

6: Topshop lipstick in Charmed - I really seem to be drawn to oranges and red lipstick and this was an impulse by, to be honest I forgot I had it, but it's one of my favourite colours I own and its perfect for summer! 

7: Collection extreme 24 hour felt tip liner - I can't use any other eyeliner, I've tried and failed, and the pen I first started with wasn't that great but it did the job. My friend recommended this one and its perfect, easy to use and long lasting! Would you like a review? 

8: Rimmel London Scandaleyes mascara - I've been using this mascara for so long and recently tried a different one but it doesn't compare to this! It really makes my lashes stand out even with the eye liner and it achieves the look I'm going for in one coat! 

Love
Courtney x

2 comments:

  1. ooooh Ruby Woo definitely caught my eye!

    biffsquiggled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such good quality, well pigmented and lasts all day against everything! It's a gorgeous colour too!x

      Delete