Sunday, 6 October 2013

My week at college 3

This week has been a mixture of written work and practical! 


We learnt and practised various sewing skills, such as different seams and tucks and darts for future projects. We also made a start to our clutch bag making the pattern, which I am super excited about making and being able to take the skills home and make my own! 

The week coming we have to take part in a mini fashion show for the college opening evening, display our tshirts we have made! If anyone knows me they'll know I cannot stand being centre of attention and prefer to be behind the scenes. But apparently it's going to be appealing for future employers and uni applications, the things I do for fashion! 

Hope you've all had a good week! 

Love 
Courtney x 


No comments:

Post a Comment