Wednesday, 16 October 2013

OOTD - smock dress

Vintage style me - The Rose Smock Dress    

                                         

                                          

                                          

This is my new favourite dress! It ticks all the right boxes: the length, colour, pattern, style. I've had my eye on a few of the items on their website, all are lovely though, but always seemed to find a reason not to buy one but this I couldn't resist. I've searched for a dress which I can wear any time of the year or day which was easy to dress up and down, well just the perfect dress really and I think this is definitely it! It's oversized enough it covers up any giant food baby's, more space to eat right? But not so that it doesn't look silly, which I find being petite it sometimes does! My only problem is its a struggle to get out of, it's vintage fabric which I assume is the reason there is very little give to it and my arms are at all sorts of odd angles getting out of it. 

Love 
Courtney x 

Apologises for the rubbish lighting once again! 
 


4 comments:

  1. I love VSM's smock dresses, but I think this is the best fabric I've seen so far - good choice! It's a shame it's difficult to get on/off, but when it's so easy to wear, that must make it easy to cope with! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly when I saw it I knew it needed to be part of y wardrobe, it's definitely a sacrifice I'm prepared to make hahaha x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous dress, love the print. Plus dresses that give extra food room are just a must have! Lovely blog too, new follower :)

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly, you can't ever have too many dress that give you room to eat! Thankyou :)x

      Delete