Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Review - nspa hair rituals

Sea salt mineral spray! 

I've been trying to get into a blogging schedule, like what posts to do, days and times. Tuesdays might be a beauty post, if I have anything. So this week is kind of a trial run, although I'm off to a rubbish start seeing as I've lost my iPad memory card adapter so various OOTDs are unavailable until I find it. I should really start looking after things better or get organised at that! 

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been looking for a salt spray which gives you those perfect  hippy waves you get after you've been at the beach, without that horrid crispy feel. You all know the one. So when I saw this on a promotional offer in Asda I thought I'd give it a try. 

I've never heard of this company before and when I looked for reviews it didn't seem anyone else really had either. The fact that it was for fine/lifeless hair really drew me to it as I'd never seen this product aimed at it before and I have to say I was really impressed!


I put it on freshly washed hair which was slightly damp and just did what the instructions said although I avoided my roots as this often makes my hair a lot greasier quicker. The best thing is it doesn't leave my hair feeling gross and me wanting to wash it straight away again and I really like the effect it had on my hair, as you can see in the picture above, I love the whole messy look and this spray is perfect for it. Although I wouldn't recommend using it on dry hair, although the bottle said you can,  as it left it feeling pretty gross. 

Have you found any salt sprays that have work or even heard of this product before?!

Love
Courtney x


1 comment:

  1. Ooooo this looks great! I'm always after a great sea salt spray too, love beachy waves
    x

    ReplyDelete