Tuesday, 22 October 2013

The Pet Tag - Introducing Roxy Ann Reid

And yes my mum gave my dog a middle name!

I've been meaning to finish and post this tag for a while because we had a bit of a scare recently but she got the all clear, my little Duracell battery!  So I thought I'd go ahead to finish and post this tag, after its been sat in my drafts for over a month.

I don't think I've done a tag yet, so I thought why not do one on my favourite thing in the whole world. Cheesy I know. She is indeed my best friend, just call me a walking cliche, and she sure knows how to avoid a camera and what dog with 3 names isn't worth introducing to the internet, right?! 


What is your pets name?
Roxy Ann Reid, 

Does your pet have any nicknames?
I call her anything I can think off, all completely embarrassing names you wouldn't dare say in front of your friends or a stranger but I'll share a few, get ready to cringe! We have Foxy Rox, Roxy-poos, my little bambini and far many more. 

What kind of pet is she and what breed?
She is a dog obviously, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier in fact. Although she doesn't typically have the broad Staff head shape but that wasn't because her skull didn't crack when she was a pup. 

How old is your pet and how long have you had them for?
She's 14 years, staffies have a life expectancy of about 12 years, and we've had her since she was a pup; she'll be 15 this year on Christmas day, the lucky begger. 


How did you get your pet?
I don't really remember when we got her, I mean I wa 3 give me a break, but I do know we got her off a farm from a new born pup!

What are some quirky things about your pets personality? 
She's full of personality even if she has calmed a little in her old age. Every time she comes in from a poo, charming I know, she goes a bit wild: pushing around sofas, running around in circles and just tripping people over! She even has her own greeting, where she wraps her mouth around your arm, which always worried people at first but it doesn't hurt. I love that she does it makes me feel special! She has so many little quirks!


What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? 
I honestly don't know what I'd do without her strolling around the house, takin over my bed. She's such a big part of the family, when she goes It'll be like a family member will be gone. I was devestated today just thinking about taking her to the vets! 

It's a bit of a soppy one I know!

Love 
Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment