Tuesday, 26 November 2013

LUSH - Colour Supplement Review

Animal testing free product - part 2a

You may have seen my previous post about animal  testing free  products for those who didn't it was a post about companies that do and don't animal test to try and raise awareness. I mentioned at the bottom about reviewing products that I know don't test on animals, to help you guys out because I found out little information or reviews on these type of beauty items. I wasn't sure how I was going to lay it out. I wanted to do something that was easy to read and wasn't rambling hence the creation of Part 2(insert letter) so its one part in several sections over the weeks! understood? I think I made it more complicated then it is. 






I've never been one for wearing make up and foundation wasn't something I wanted to try, so I was on the hunt for something that wasn't as thick but gave good coverage. I popped into LUSH originally for a face mask but came out with a colour supplement instead as well, both have featured on my youtube channel in a haul, which is I guess the lovechild of concealer and BB cream, if you understand that?! 

I got the shade Jackie Oats which is one of the lightest colours depending on your undertone, or something I really have no idea. I'm always forgetting I've applied and its got a good coverage that mutes blemishes although I do still pair mine with concealer! I'd really recommend it to those who don't want to use a foundation to spend that little extra on this lush product, it works so well and you need only the tiniest amount and i still haven't even touched the surface after a couple of months! 

Love
Courtney x 

3 comments:

  1. pooh really interested in this product! Will have to pop into my local lush xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it and the people in there helped me match it to my skin tone! :)x

      Delete
  2. Nice post, would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo
    My Blog
    My Channel
    My Shop

    ReplyDelete