Friday, 15 November 2013

OOTD - Dressed in fluff and leather


White shirt - Topshop
Fluffy Jumper - Asos
Leather skirt - River Island
I've been looking for an a-line leather look skirt for so long, but I couldn't seem to find one anywhere; even Ebay failed me, apparently a-line means skater! I don't usually shop at River island but by chance I thought i'd have a quick check online and there it was for only £25, I snapped it up and I'm so glad I did.

I think I'll be sticking to a-line forever now, its ruined me for all other styles. It's so so flattering and I just love it how it looks. It doesn't photograph that well, it's a lot more matte looking then shiny like it appears in the photo and it's slightly too big at the waist but it's expected with my odd shape. I just paired it with my new fluffy jumper which has featured in a post already and a white shirt, it looks smart but easily dressed down with a pair of vans and a parka coat!

Love
Courtney x 

8 comments:

  1. i want a leather skirt, but i need to slim down!

    check out my giveaway!
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you thought about a skater skirt? There flattering on everyone?x

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for the sunshine award gurrllll! ;) check it out http://rougeinlove97.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/sunshine-award.html
    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, i love love love your top here, i bet it's so warm!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great on you and I really like you hair!!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete