Wednesday, 13 November 2013

OOTD - fluffy jumper love!


Dress - Topshop
Jumper - Asos
Boots - Christmas 

I've been meaning to get a cropped black jumper for ages as its so versatile and will go with everything and perfect for layering! In fact I've planned my outfits for the week the minute I got it, so I could wear as often as possible without being gross! 

I saw this jumper on Asos and with a discount code I wasn't planning on saying no, £28 for £22 is pretty damn good I think. It's actually a lot thinner then I thought it would be compared to my fluffy Primark cardigan, but that doesn't mean it's any less warm.I paired it over the top of my Topshop dress which had appeared on the blog before now, and it just became such a flattering outfit! Who knew you could look nice when layering for winter, I sure didn't?! 

I warn you now you'll be seeing a lot more of this jumper! 

Love 
Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment