Monday, 25 November 2013

The #bigblogmasproject

Hey, guys I have some exciting news well what I find exciting, in which I'm taking part in the big blogmas project! I haven't yet done anything like this so I'm excited to give it a try and I lo e Christmas, is there abetted reason?! 

I first saw the Idea on twitter during a blogger chat, you've got to love them, in which Nicole (coleoftheball) mentioned she was organising and if anyone wanted to get involved. Safe to say I was interested and thought I'd do a little introduction post seeing as its the 1st of December on Sunday! Can you believe it?! Where has this year gone?! If you want to check out Nicole's original posts its here  
http://coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-bigblogmasproject.html and where you'll find the others who are taking part too! 

So basically I'm blogging everyday in December from the 1st to the 24th I think, Christmassy or your usual posts. I'll have little DIYs, a few videos, my usual OOTDs and a few other bits, so keep your eye out on my Instagram and twitter for hints and links! :)

Instagram: Instagram.com/courtneeeyjr
Twitter: twitter.com/courtneeeyj
Pinterest: Pinterest.com/wondersofdreams 

Christmas is just a month away! 
Love 
Courtney x 


4 comments:

  1. looking forward to reading your #bigblogmasproject posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm looking forward to doing them!x

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award!

    With Love,

    That Quirky Panda
    www.thatquirkypanda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete