Thursday, 12 December 2013

College week 8


So this week at college I learned I cannot draw people, although it's definitely an improvement from a year ago. It actually represents a person, no matter the odd proportions, that counts for something right?! 

We've been doing our new project for about two weeks now and already we have so much sketchbook work to do. It will be the end of me, just saying! 

Although I am enjoying our new project, this week we made custom pattern blocks, who knew the amount of work that went into it?! Props to those who have to do it full time! 
Also a big part of our work is fashion illustration, I've found some great illustrators, thanks to those who recommended a few! Unfortunately that's led to u drawing our own, a lot! Blah I'm so bad it! When I can't draw something I get angry and refuse to do anymore of it, which I can't do anymore. Blah. Saying that though you get some weird illustrations out there so they're obviously mentto look like that, just call it art! 

Love 
Courtney x

4 comments:

  1. Great review!
    ^_^
    Want to follow each other?
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no expert on the whole proportional aspect, but I actually love that drawing of the girl :) Good luck with college!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you draw the girl in the bottom right? because thats AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete