Monday, 16 December 2013

I'm on Pinterest!


I've actually been on Pinterest for a while now and only used it occasionally, honestly I completely forgot about until a month or two ago. I had the eureka moment of linking my blog to Pinterest, not only is it another social networking site but I knew I'd use it a lot more and I was right I do! So I created a new one with my blog email and as you can see I have pin boards for my blog, college and just everyday inspiration. 

It's quickly become one of my favourite apps/website to use, the amount of inspiration and on any topic I find on here is amazing, I've got Christmas ideas, decor ideas, fashion ideas, inspiring quotes even stuff for college. It's just so easy to use and everything is so organised, which is a plus in my book.

Follow me at: Pinterest.com/wondersofdreams and I'll definitely check out yours! 

Love 
Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment