Tuesday, 24 December 2013

It's Christmas Eve!



So finally it's Christmas Eve, this feels like the longest week of my life! Although I'm feeling pretty Ill I'm not going to let it ruin my Christmas. 

Christmas Eve means the Christmas sweets and drinks are out and allowed to be eaten or drunk, it's been in teasing us for almost a month now. Last minute present buying and wrapping, and catching up on those Christmas movies and tv shows (not so) patiently waiting for the evening so you are able to get in bed and wait for morning where the pressies are sitting under the tree And you know Christmas dinner is only hours later. I can never fall asleep, even when in super tired, it's a curse. I. Sure it's not just me though right?! I also look forward to the Christmassy vlogs/blog posts that will be coming, I'm nosy and like knowing what you guys have been wearing, been up too or what you have got that year 

One of our Christmas traditions is opening a Wrapped present which contains new pyjamas, so we can open our presents all snugly and Christmassy! Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? What are they?

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Love 
Courtney x

Ps I used the Christmas 10 times ( not including this one) is that too much?!

Picture found on Pinterest, it's not mine. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so so excited! I just love seeing all my family and being all festive :)
    I hope you have an amazing Christmas and get everything you want!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete