Wednesday, 25 December 2013

IT'S CHRISTMAAAAAS - family OOTDs and my Christmas in photos

So it's currently the evening and the days activities have died down and I'm sat in my pyjamas waiting for all the Christmas specials to come on, yes I'm talking Doctor Who, Easties and Alan Carr. 

I though't I'd show you the family OOTD's and just my Christmas day in photos, hope you enjoy guys! So I kept my outfit pretty casual and comfy today, with my Christmas jumper, home alone is making an appearance, and my favourite jeans; Plenty of room for food babies! 


Jumper - Ebay
Joni Jeans - Old Topshop
All Black Converse - Xmas Pressie (shuch)
rucksack - Xmas Pressie (New Look)
My sisters:
Blazer - old
Crop Top - xmas pressie (boohoo)
Skirt - Xmas Pressie (love clothing)
Coltrane dupes - xmas pressie (internationale) 

Muv is wearing: 
Christmas top - Primark
Jeans - Old
Ronny is wearing: Christmas Jumper - Asda
Jeans - Xmas Pressie
Shoes - old
So this morning I woke at 3am and I couldn't get back to sleep, I'm 18 years old when do I grow out of that?! So I tweeted, tumbled, instagramed and began editing photos when I got really bored; but on the plus side we got up at 5:15am so the wait wasn't terribly long! Here is my day in photos, with probably the odd comment. Enjoy! 

Half 5 in the morning, we love Christmas in this household!


Frankie is such a pretty girl. This is one of my favourite photos of taken today!




This looks super large compared to other peoples, do I enjoy roast to much?!

Because I have yet to put a picture up of a our tree!
My ipod has been engraved and we don't know where it came from. Thankyou Ipod love you too!


Hope you've all had a great Christmas and it continues into tomorrow! 

Love
Courtney x 

No comments:

Post a Comment