Friday, 27 December 2013

OOTD - Boxing in a smock



Today's outfit was a little more girly, like most people I like to wear my new clothes as soon as possible, actually I just want to wear all of them in one day! This is one of my Christmas gifts from my nan and I love it! 

It's such a bold bright print, I just love the combination of the hot pink and and cobalt blue, it's colours I wouldn't have thought to pair  myself but whoever did  is genius! My smock collection is slowly getting bigger and I'm happy to introduce this one into the family, you could never tell I even had a food baby, major plus at Christmas time I think! I paired it with plain black tights and black converse, because of course converse go with everything! 

Love 
Courtney x

7 comments:

  1. Defiantly one of the best outfits yet Courtney! :) Beautiful picture and a beautiful dress- it really suits you. Your gran has a good eye :) Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thankyou, it's such good quality too! hope you had a good Christmas!x

      Delete
  2. Ohhh nice dress! have your died your hair again it looks very vibrant ;) Also I hope you had a good christmas :3333 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! sure have, cant resist ginger apparently;) I hope you did too!xx

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely outfit!Can I ask you which dye did you use?I'm trying to get a similar colour,but can't find the right one. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :) I think it's wella in the shade 7/4 vibrant red, I got it in Sally's? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress, super cute!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete