Friday, 20 December 2013

OOTN - Ruby Anniversary!


Today is my Nan and Grandads Ruby Anniversary, thats 40 years of marriage, thats a bloody long time if I do say so myself! I thought I'd show a quick snapshot of my outfit. I think this is a pretty effective layout to show you parts of my outfit, while the lighting is rubbish or my photos just wont go right! 

As the little get together/party is at their house and it was all family, I wanted to keep it dressy but casual. So I chose to wear my leather trousers, a gorgeous crop top, both from Topshop, I love this top, It so dainty and detailed but its also completely see through which means I hardly wear it! 

Love
Courtney x

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to your nan and grandad!!! 40 years is soo long!!
    That top looks so lovely! and your soo pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to your nan and grandad !! Wish you a Happy Merry Christmas !! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin both :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete