Saturday, 7 December 2013

The Christmas tag! #bigblogmas day 7

So here is #bigblogmasproject day 7, i thought i'd do The Christmas tag get in the Christmas spirit and get even more excited!  like my other tags It's in video format you can visit my YouTube channel here, where I have other tags and hauls up there.  I'd love if you'd give it a thumbs up or leave a comment below with your post or video link if you've done this tag or if you thinks I should do turn my videos into a post as well?


Here are the questions I answered, if you'd like a go: 
  1. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
  2. Do you still have a Christmas calendars? Whats yours?
  3. What is the one item you hope to receive at Christmas?
  4. Gingerbread cookies or candy canes?
  5. To mince pie or not to mince pie?
  6. Snowball fights or sledding?
  7. What is your go to winter outfit?
  8. Does it snow where you live?
  9. Favourite Christmas film?
  10. Favourite Christmas song?
  11. Real or fake tree?
  12. What colour decorations?
  13. Do you open your presents before or after dinner?
  14. Talk us through your typical Christmas day?
  15. To stay in your pj's or dress up for Christmas?
  16. Favourite Christmas food?
love
Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment