Saturday, 25 January 2014

A Trip to the V&A Museum!

Warning: Picture heavy!































Thursday I got to go to the V&A museum on a trip with college and I enjoyed it so much I felt I needed to do share it with you! I reduced 160 photos to what is hopefully enough or not too many photos for you. I chose all my favourite photos out of the select few so I could do it justice; although I do wish I had brought my larger camera! 

We went for the 80s exhibiton, unfortunately we were unable to take any photos in that part. But that doesn't bother me too much because to be honest i wasn't that impressed, not compared to what I had seen already in the rest of the museum, there were some amazing things from all over the world! 

If you're in London and you love history, then you should definitely check it out! It's also free which is definitely a plus, right?!

Love
Courtney x 




3 comments:

  1. I was in London this past summer and went, this takes me back!! :) I went in the 80's section too, but my favorite part was actually the the stuff in the "ancient" section or something- there was a piece from 47 B.C.!! :0
    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful art *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete