Monday, 6 January 2014

OOTD - Comfy Cinema outfit!

Dress - Primark
Converse - Schuh
Choker - Topshop 
I finally got to see Frozen today and what a beautiful film it was! Disney just keeps getting better and better can we also take a minute to appreciate their hair?! I might go again Sunday and take my brother, i enjoyed it that much! 

I chose to wear this dress, which is a £5 bargain by the way, its a comfy jersey skater dress, with a plant/floral pattern? I just wore it with my super cosy tights, putting on brand new super cosy tights is one of the wonders of the world and my converse. I was thinking Docs but I like to be as comfy as I can in the cinema, almost as if I was at home.
I kept jewellery simple with this velvet and gold chain choker, I'm still not sure how I feel about it, I don't like things round my neck its constricting and uncomfortable but I just love how these looks! 

Love
Courtney x

12 comments:

  1. asdfghjkl I love your hair so much ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,I also nominated you for the Liebster Award c:
    http://junkieisheadoverheels.blogspot.com/2014/01/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit!! and i love your bangs! so jelly of your hair! And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) of course i shall check it out! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Beautiful, you're looking gorgeous with the simple outfit and i can't wait to watch frozen !! I heard it's amazing!!!!! Hi Randa! I agree it can look super beautiful!!! But in Toronto where it's snowing blizzards and ice... it's nice to have a nice warm sunny day too! <3


    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Blogging Secrets No One Told You About!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am a brand new beauty blogger

    http://plainvanillaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cute outfit!! love the dress! you look absolutely gorgeous. and isn't frozen just wonderful! All I want is to see it again and again!
    xxx

    www.dreamsarecalling.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too I'm tempted to go again before it leaves the cinema!

      Delete
  7. I just love this outfit very classy and chic! :D x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete