Monday, 13 January 2014

OOTD - I have no clothes!

Top - Primark (old)
Joni Jeans - Topshop 
All Black Converse - Schuh 

Today I had one of those days, you know them, the ones where you have a wardrobe full but still no clothes! My bed was (and still is) a pile of dresses, tops, jeans, shorts and shoes, a task I don't particular want to tackle. But I have already planned my outfits for the next two days, so there should be no more Courtneys sitting on the floor wanting to cry in anguish. 

In the end I just went with a simple tee and jeans, you can't really go wrong right? The tee making me feel like its summer and there may be a blue sky out there, however there is none. I'm sorry but a month of constant rain is not cool okay?! I of course just paired it with my all black converse and parka coat and was ready to go! 

What do you do in a 'crisis' like this?!

Love
Courtney x

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your bangs! i'm so jealous! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'll definitely check it out!

      Courtney x

      Delete
  3. I love this t shirt and it makes a lovely simple outfit! Everyone has those days :) Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete