Friday, 3 January 2014

OOTD - spikes galore and kimonos.



o
Top - Dorothy Perkins
Joni Jeans - Topshop 
Necklace - New Look  


Kimono - Primark (old) 

Look it's my first OOTD of 2014, it's a pretty casual outfit basically just jeans and a top. However adding this spike statement necklace, I received for Christmas, adds a special touch to what would be a pretty boring outfit. I just paired it with a pair of converse, however in hindsight I should have worn my Docs or Chelsea boots, depending on the look I was going for. The weather is terrible out there! Is it just me or is the weather referred to at least one in a blog post?! 

I added the last photo because I completely forgot I had this kimono and discovered it after I took these outfit photos on my way out, I really like the extra touch it gives to this outfit and I think I'll be outfit repeating a lot over the winter! 

How would you guys style a kimono like this? I'm thinking with my fluffy asos jumper when it gets super cold?

Love
Courtney x

11 comments:

  1. You are pulling it off! I love the jeans :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style so much.And I think I'd go great with a military trench. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would never have thought of that!x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so pretty and I love the jeans, very vintage. :) Just found your blog today, I'm a new follower!

    If you're interested, follow me back!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'll definitely check it out!x

      Delete
  5. The pants/jeans are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete