Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Thinking positive!




You may have noticed on the side of my blog, I have a button about being a sunflower blogger, this button was created by the blogger Sarah Mullaney  (click the link for more information) in which she started a little project anyone can join which helps promotes positivity: whether it be thoughts, health or your own happiness. All you have to do is once a month write up a post once a month about something that is going well for you or of a optimist nature. 

Now if you know me you'll know I'm not the most positive thinking person (like at all) in fact I've actually made positive thinking one of my 2014 goals. So I thought this was the perfect way to not only help you guys out but me as well. To be honest I have no idea how I'm going to do this or what to write in this post, I'm actually just winging it and hoping for the best really. 

Being positive is not one of the easiest things to do when you're having a hard time with work, uni/collage/school, family or just with yourself. But you've just got to remember as rubbish as everything looks now, it gets better and bigger and better things are too come!

I surround myself with things that make me happy: puns, food, reading, music and a bit of online shopping. Is that so wrong?! Hopefully this is okay for the first post, the next will get better, I promise! 



"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one remembers to turn on the light" 

Love
Courtney x





No comments:

Post a Comment