Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Get to know me a little

I have another tag for you guys, I know I know. But I've been busy this week, I've got loads of college work to do and I've still done nothing which is frustrating but its not the most important thing on my mind at the moment! I realised after I was tagged in this by Ria-Louise that I haven't really posted anything personal about me, especially those random things no one cares about. So without further ado have some completely useless facts about me! 
1. Do you have  a middle name?
Yes it's Jay, it was originally just supposed to be the letter J after my nan June but the hospital wrote it like that and it stuck. 
2. What was your favourite subject in school?
History 100%. Its something I've always loved and I remember just sitting with my Grandad and talking about it. I also had an amazing teacher and he made the lessons a little bit better. 
3. What’s your favourite drink?
Dr pepper, I can't get enough of it, I've literally drunk it everyday since year 10. Admittedly that's probably not the best for my teeth. 
4. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
I can't pinpoint a song off the top of my head but I've been loving The Haim and Macklemore's new album recently! 
Also Timber by Kesha but we wont be mentioning that ever again.
5. What would you name your children?
I don't want children and I've never been the type to think of baby names and the wedding I wanted when I was younger. 
6. Do you participate in any sports?
Does walking up stairs to my bed count?
7. Whats your favourite book?
Harry potter, particularly the Deathly Hallows. I can read them all day long, everyday. 
8. Whats your favourite colour?
Green
9. Whats your favourite animal?
Wolf, they're is just something about them, such beautiful animals.
10. Whats your favourite perfume?
I don't really have a favourite perfume, but the ones I'm loving at the moment are Lady Gaga's and Beyonces heat. 
11. Whats your favourite time of the year?
Christmas! But my favourite time of the year is spring/autumn when its not too hot or cold and you can get away without wearing a coat or jumper. 
12. Have you been out of the country?
Yup, I've been to Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, spain and cyprus. I have plans to travel the world. 
13. Do you speak any other languages?
?patatas fritas por favour? which means chips please? in Spanish. That is literally all I learnt in doing 4 years of spanish at school.
14. Do you have any siblings?
2 sisters, 1 brother and a stepbrother
15.Whats your favourite shop?
The Harvester, they do a really good steak! Bookshops, we used to have a cute little family run near me but that got shut down and Asos because I love that shop!
16. Whats your favourite food?
potatoes: chips, roast, boiled, jacket, mashed, chips.
17. Whats your favourite movie?
The Harry Potters (obviously) Taken, 10 things I hate about you. 
18.What are some of your favourite TV shows?
A place in the country, I'm a little old lady at heart, any programs searching for new houses really. Holby city, How I met your mother. I'm particular looking forward to DCI banks on Monday, the first two of this series were super gritty, I couldn't predict anything and I usually can in the first one. 
19. What phone do you have?
iPhone 4
20. How tall are you?
5ft I refuse to be smaller. 
21. Any pets?
I have pretty little staffy named Roxy, she's 15 years old and still going strong! 

My dad has an English Bull terrier called Frankie .
22. Any kids?
No way. 
23. if you weren’t you, would you be your friend?
I hope so? Everyone likes to be liked right?
24. Whats the first thing that you notice about someone?
I'm not sure, I've never really thought about that before. I'm a bit of a people watcher and I'm always looking at what people are wearing for inspiration. I really hope that doesn't sound as judgemental as I think it does.
25. Whats your eye colour?
Blue
26. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings, I don't like things that make me cry and I can't cope with scary movies. I hate anything that makes me jump and has ghosts and monsters in, I have a very sensitive mine!
27. Favourite smells?
A roast cooking on a sunday, yumm!
28. Do you have any special talents?
I can read pretty fast?
29. Where were you born?
In a hospital in Portsmouth
30. What are your hobbies?
Reading and blogging, I live an exciting life I know. 

I tag everyone and anyone who want to take part! 
Love
Courtney x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm going to Gran Canaria for the first time in a month! So excited!
    And your favourite food being potatoes reminded me of some of my friends at uni who came up with the wheel of potatoes (you have to say it in a game show host style) because everyone eats some form of potatoes for dinner! It's a great invention! Think imma do this tag - even though I never actually do them but this one is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh have a good time! :) Sounds like something I need in my life!:') you should, let me know when you do!:) x

      Delete