Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Inlovewithfashion LFA event

So I was luckily enough to be able to go to the LOVE LFA event in London with my college pals who all have blogs, so check them out they'll be linked under a picture somewhere. We traveled down to London on the train and tube, you should have seen my planning I had print outs, apps on my phone, double triple checking times and routes. I was a crazy women, I was not getting lost in London! 



I wasn't too sure what to wear, is that not always a problem? Travelling and strolling around London I need to be layered and it was supposed to rain so I'd need a coat, but the event itself was inside! Do you see my problem?! Anyway how can you go wrong with a fluffy jumper and leather trousers with a kimono thrown on top to add a little something. 

Charlie & Emma 

Chloe has a blog, she needs to write her first post though!!!


We got a sneak peek at the S/S14 collection to come, they have some dreamy stuff coming. Pastel and pattern galore, it's definitely one to look out for! 




It was love at first sight with this kimono I'll definitely be snapping it up as soon as possible! 







They each gave a speech, which was interesting and really inspiring! Its given me the incentive to become more passionate and serious about my blog! They were all so lovely and welcoming. I really love what Naomi from Twoshoesonepair is wearing, I'd never thought that combination would work and I don't think I'd ever be able to pull it off!






We even got a goodbag which is pretty exciting some cute stuff in there! 



They also had a little sample sale, so one of pieces were only £10 which was a bargain. I picked up this gorgeous playsuit, which I cant wait to style and put up on my blog. It has such a gorgeous print and will be perfect for summer! Although I will be playing around with it to make it winter appropriate! 

I just want to say a massive thank you to the Love team for having us!

Love
Courtney x

5 comments:

  1. ah i attended too such a great event!

    Would love to invite you to my giveaway:

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/dress-lily-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I've nominated you for a liebster award. Check it out on my blog :) xxx
    http://emmehurr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. that playsuit looks amazing!Maybe with some tights,docs and a leather jacket for winter edition? x

    junkieisheadoverheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That photo doesn't do it justice! oooh I don't know why I didn't think of that, thankyou!x

      Delete